Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

King size to Optimus Prime size

I went back to the boat to check the scratches on the port side hull. It turned out the big scratch I thought was the worst was actually just some white plastic from Meri-Kukka's fenders. I wiped it away and problem was solved. Some of the longer scratches we deep enough to let wood show through the varnish (just some 2mm wide scratches). I applied some Impreg 1 to these scratches with a rug. We'll take care of these properly when we take the boat out of water in the fall.

I also brought the middle piece to turn our fore king-size double berth into an optimus prime -size triple berth:


Topped with the mattress Teija made, the fore-cabin can now easily accommodate 1-4 people in perfect comfort:


No comments:

Post a Comment